SEE NOTE AT BOTTOM REGARDING DELIVERY
The rear bumper on your Tacoma is thin and provides zero protection when you actually need it. Don’t be fooled, ditch the tin foil and upgrade to Mobtown Offroad’s 3/16″ thick CNC laser cut and formed rear high clearance plate bumper. Mounts in factory locations and uses factory and supplied hardware. Will require bedside cutting but will increase departure angle and ground clearance behind the rear tires tremendously.
Fits all 2nd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2005-2015).
- Outer Shell: 3/16″ CNC Laser Cut and Formed Plate Steel. Corners are one a piece design made on a 12 axis CNC press brake for maximum strength and a smooth finish and no weld at all! The corners are also tied in to the hitch and chassis to eliminate corner flex.
- Shackle Points: 3/4″ CNC Plasma Cut, pass through the bumper and wrapped around 2-1/2″ heavy wall steel tubing for the strongest design on the market to date.
- Hitch: Integrated into the bumper which allows the bumper to tie in to it for maximum strength. The hitch is up in the bumper and passes through where the license plate will be so the departure angle is not effected. The hitch will be built from 2-1/2″ heavy wall steel tubing. It also is reinforced in the center with a formed plate and slots for trailer chains.
- Attachment: 1/4″ CNC Laser Cut and Formed Plate Steel. Not just a flat, plasma cut plate like most bumpers out there which isn’t the best for side pulls. We added two bends on the plate, one goes under the chassis and bolts into the existing factory weld nuts.
- Accessories: Flip Up License Plate Bracket, will use factory trailer plug and factory license plate lights.
- Swing Out Tire Carrier: The swing out tire carrier that can handle up to a 35″ tire with 4.5″ back spaced wheel. It is built from 2x2x1/8″ wall steel tubing for the main beam, and the tire carrier is made from 2x2x1/8″ wall steel tubing. The plate that the tire bolts to is 3/8″ thick steel with three stock wheel studs. It is attached to the bumper with our 1/4″ thick steel bracket and uses a 1″ diameter pinion, you are not going to break it! The carrier is held securely to the bumper with a large wing nut.
SHIPPING NOTE: All bumpers will ship on a pallet to a shipping terminal closest to you through common carrier. It can be shipped to a business address if you can provide a loading dock or forklift to unload it. If you don’t have this option you will have to go to the closest terminal for pickup. We will do our best to minimize the distance to the closest terminal. Once shipped, we will send you all information needed for you to know where to go to pick up your order and provide a tracking number.
POWDER COAT NOTE: Powder coating is an (optional) coating that provides a better coverage and durability than sprayed on paint. If powder coating is not ordered, bumpers come bare-metal. Please note, that powder coating is an option and holds no warranty from defects and damages. It will not protect the bumper from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. bumpers are wrapped and not boxed for shipping. We accept no responsibility for shipping damage. If you are concerned about potential scratches or damage from shipping, please order bare-metal.