SEE NOTE AT BOTTOM REGARDING DELIVERY
The front bumper on your Tacoma is PLASTIC and provides zero protection when you actually need it. Don’t be fooled, ditch the soda bottle bumper and upgrade to Mobtown Offroad’s laser cut and formed steel front plate bumper. Mounts in factory locations and uses factory and supplied hardware.
Fits all 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016 – Current).
- Center Section: 3/16″ CNC Laser Cut and Formed Plate Steel. Reinforced internally with 3/16″ thick plate steel bracing and tied together with 1/4″ thick plate steel on the ends and winch mount tray.
- Corners: 1/8″ CNC Laser Cut and Formed Plate Steel formed out of one piece on a 12 axis CNC press brake for maximum accuracy.
- Shackle Points: 3/4″ CNC Plasma Cut, pass through the bumper and are fully welded to the 1/4″ steel winch tray, 1/4″ steel sides and 3/16″ steel center.
- Attachment: 1/4″ CNC Laser Cut and Formed Plate Steel.
- Accessories: Center cut out for a 20″ light bar, center cut out for winch cable pass thru, center holes for front license plate, cut outs in corners for LED ditch lights.
SHIPPING NOTE: All bumpers will ship on a pallet to a shipping terminal closest to you through common carrier. It can be shipped to a business address if you can provide a loading dock or forklift to unload it. If you don’t have this option you will have to go to the closest terminal for pickup. We will do our best to minimize the distance to the closest terminal. Once shipped, we will send you all information needed for you to know where to go to pick up your order and provide a tracking number.
POWDER COAT NOTE: Powder coating is an (optional) coating that provides a better coverage and durability than sprayed on paint. If powder coating is not ordered, bumpers come bare-metal. Please note, that powder coating is an option and holds no warranty from defects and damages. It will not protect the bumper from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. bumpers are wrapped and not boxed for shipping. We accept no responsibility for shipping damage. If you are concerned about potential scratches or damage from shipping, please order bare-metal.