The “skid plate” under the front of your Tacoma is thin and provides zero protection when you actually need it. Don’t be fooled, ditch the tin foil and upgrade to Mobtown Offroad’s CNC laser cut and formed Front Skid Plate. Mounts in factory locations and uses factory and supplied hardware.
Fits all 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016+).
- CNC Laser Cut and Formed
- Reinforced to minimize deflection
- Oil Filter Access, Cover Sits Flush With Skid Plate Face To Eliminate Hang Up Points (Includes Grade 8 Hardware)
- Available in 2 materials for customized protection
- Fully Bolt-On
- Includes necessary hardware
- Drain Plug Access Hole
- Comes standard to work with 1″ Differential Drop (Note: You do not lose 1″ of ground clearance with the front skid plate, max 1/4″. The diff drop rotates the diff which lowers the cv half shafts about 1″. The pumpkin on the diff lowers by maybe 1/4″)
1/4″ Aluminum: 32 lbs.
3/16″ Steel: 65 lbs.
POWDER COAT NOTE: Powder coating is an (optional) coating that provides a better coverage and durability than sprayed on paint. If powder coating is not ordered, skids come bare-metal. Please note, that powder coating is an option and holds no warranty from defects and damages. It will not protect the skid from scratches, rust, trail damage, street damage or other. Skids are wrapped and boxed for shipping. We accept no responsibility for shipping damage. If you are concerned about potential scratches or damage from shipping, please order bare-metal.